Kurt is an experienced Business & IT consultant with more than 17 years of experience in IT services. Most of his experience is in the private industry, but the last years he also gained experience within the public industry.
He started his consulting career in operations and support for international companies such as Sara Lee, Hewlett Packard and DHL.
After his initial years of consulting he joined Inno.com for system administration and management of internal IT. The experience at Inno.com triggered his interest in the Enterprise Architecture discipline but Kurt acknowledged that more experience in different large enterprises and more personal development was required, before taking on an architect role.
Kurt started again in consulting (system engineering) for companies like Acerta and Orange, in 2009 he started his training in Business Process Management and IT (completed in 2013). He joined Ogone in 2011 as systems engineer and designer before moving to a full-time architect’s position at Ypto (IT-partner of NMBS) in 2013. End of 2016, he started as an Enterprise Architect consultant for Proximus. In June 2019 he started as an IT architect within the Colruyt group.
- As an architect, Kurt worked on:
- Enterprise Architecture modelling
- GDPR gap assessment and implementation governance
- Process Orchestration
- Conversational AI
- Machine Learning industrialisation
- Developing an Enterprise Architecture vision
- Developing Solution Architecture trainings
- Developing an operating model for infrastructure services
- Infrastructure as a Service projects
(including a datacentre outsourcing project)
- Cloud services